Raptor Volunteer Check-In System
Santiago Hills Elementary now uses the Raptor Visitor & Volunteer Management System
This new system helps keep our students and faculty safe and tracks our parent-volunteer hours.
This new system requires a one time registration at http://www.iusd.org/volunteer.html. If you have any additional questions about Raptor, please contact the Santiago Hills office at 949-936-6000.
Wondering how you can volunteer?
These are a few things we typically need help with. There are a TON a small jobs we could always use help with.
- September Popcorn Fridays – packing popcorn into bags, distributing to kids at lunch
- Making banners (we have supplies)
- Occasionally hanging banners at the school
- Putting out and collecting yard signs before/after events
- Cutting ribbons/decorating the school Red Ribbon Week
- Passing out things at lunchtime (we passed out stickers for our last restaurant night at lunch and kids seemed to like it)
- Making copies of things, putting them into the teachers’ Thursday folders
- Talking to kids/teachers
- Making sure events are posted on our PTA Google Calendar
- Posting info on to our PTA website
- Organizing files in our Google Drive
Thank you for your dedication and support!