Password-Protected Student Directory
Student Directory FAQ
What is my password?
You should have received an email with the password from our PTA membership committee after paying for your annual PTA membership. Your membership contribution grants you access to our password-protected student directory. The security of our students’ information is very important to us, and we are committed to ensuring it is kept safe.
Why should I be listed in our Student Directory?
- Connect with other students and families
- Allow others to reach you
- Make new friends
- Build a stronger school community
Who is listed in the directory?
All students are listed in the directory by class. Parent contact information is only included if you selected to share your contact information (phone, email, address) when you completed your online rereg form at the beginning of the school year.
Where can I get the School Directory?
The student directory will be available electronically online to paid Santiago Hills PTA members only. Join the Santiago Hills PTA by completing the online form and paying via credit card online. Upon membership payment receipt, you will be granted access to the password-protected school directory page.
Forgot your password?
How do I access previous years’ directories?
- Visit the 2017-2018 Password-Protected Student Directory page here.
- Visit the 2016-2017 Password-Protected Student Directory page here.
- Visit the 2015-2016 Password-Protected Student Directory page here.
- Visit the 2014-2015 Password-Protected Student Directory page here.
If you would like to join the PTA committee that creates this directory, please contact email@example.com.