What is the Pledge Drive?
The pledge drive is one of only two annual fundraising campaigns to support ongoing PTA programs and make improvements to our school. Imagine the possibilities if every family made even a small contribution. For ~$1 a day, our children will get new PE/recess equipment, new chrome carts with Chromebook laptops, and class sets of iPads for lower grades.
Your PTA Pledge Drive donations will give our children:
How does the PTA Enhance My Child’s School Experience?
- Enrichment Programs: Step Up to Writing, Meet the Masters primary art program, ACE classes, Reflections Art, Book Fairs, Yearbook, Assemblies, Noontime Activities, Reading Incentives and more
- Activities that Enhance the School Community: AWISH Cultural Fair, Speaker Series, Family Movie Nights, Restaurant Nights
- Health and Welfare Awareness: Red Ribbon Week,Earthquake Preparedness, Mother/Daughter Tea, Guy Stuff
- Onsite Infrastructure and Support: P.E. Paraprofessional, Administrative and Library Staff, School Facility Improvements
How can I help?
Make your pledge online today at our Back-to-School Form.
Remember – every dollar raised goes directly to supporting your child’s education and experience. If you have any questions please feel free to email the SH PTA at email@example.com
Thank you for helping to make Santiago Hills an amazing school!
Our contribution goal is $300 per family. Santiago Hills has a long standing tradition of providing the highest and prized standard in education. Let’s continue to work together to support our children and their learning environment!
How do I make a Donation?
- Online via Credit Card or PayPal
- Click here to fill out your Pledge Drive Payment Form online
- After you hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form you will be redirected to Paypal to complete your donation.
- Check or Cash
- Complete the Pledge Drive Payment Form handed out with your student’s Thursday folder
- Attach your cash or check made payable to Santiago Hills PTA
- Return the form and money in an envelope marked “Pledge Drive” to your student’s teacher.
Questions or Comments?
For questions or comments please contact the Pledge Drive Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.