2018 Tiger Trotters SH Run Club!
UPDATE 2/5/18: Tiger Trotters Run Club is officially full for the 2018 event, but if you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest. Thanks!
UPDATE: Tiger Trotters is having a parent information meeting this Thursday, 2/1/18 in Classroom A1 at 2:40pm. If you would like to find out more about the running club, please join us. Ms. Bailey, our teacher coach, will be going over some general information regarding the Kids Run the OC program. You can sign-up at the meeting! First official practice will begin 2/8.
2018 Run Club
- Who can join: registered TK-6 graders, max 30 students
- Start Date: February 1, 2018
- Meeting Dates: Thursdays 2:40-3:30pm
- Duration: 45 to 60 minute practices for 10 weeks
- Last 1 mile race day event: May 5, 2018 morning at OC Fairgrounds
- Cost: $15 to join the club, plus $29.99 race registration.
- You get: event t-shirt, certificate of completion, OC Marathon medal, free swag from OC Marathon sponsors
How it Works
- Register for our SH Run Club.
- Attend Run Club practices, every Thursday for 45-60 minutes.
- Play games and have fun doing running activities during practice and at home, all of which accumulate to 25.2 total miles.
- Register for and finish your last mile on May 5, 2018 at The OC Marathon. This last mile completes their 26.2 mile marathon!
- Receive an event T-shirt, pinup sheet of miles completed, certificate of completion and a OC Marathon medal.
We have limited spaces available for this group and can only accept 30 kid participants.
- Students 2nd grade and younger: parent or guardian must be present during all practices to supervise your child.
- 3rd graders and up: parents must volunteer at least one practice during the length of the 10 week period.
- Parent participation during practices is optional but highly encouraged!