Spring Book Fair: March 26-30, 2018
Book Fair Hours
- Monday 7:45am-2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:45am-2:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday 7:45am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Fri 7:45am-1:30pm
Special Book Fair Week Events
We are celebrating the theme of “‘Paws’ for Reading” this year by encouraging all our fellow readers to wear their favorite dog and cat themed clothes and accessories!
Also Bring your family and loved ones to our special events during book fair:
- Wednesday Donuts with Grown-ups 7:00-8:10am
- Thursday Family Fun & Literacy Night 6:00-8:00pm
We need parent volunteers for the book fair, especially for setup. If you are available to help, please click here to sign up or email email@example.com! We are always looking for volunteers to help with set-up, register sales, taking photos, and clean-up. It’s a fun way to see your child at school, and entertaining to see how excited the kids get when they pay for their items!
Donate a book to the school or to your classroom!
Our school could always use more books.
- See our school library wishlist here: http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/teacherwishlist.aspx?teacherid=1884186
- Also look for our teacher classroom book wishlist board in the library throughout the week. Teachers fill out book wishlist slips with the title and author of the book they would love to add to their collection, so you can easily pick it for them and gift it to the class. Every teacher has their own wishlist holder on this board.
Book Fair Preview
You can also preview the book fair and shop online now through November 21 at http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/santiagohills
See you there!
For more information about our Book Fair events as a PTA program, visit the SH PTA Book Fair program page here.