Volunteers Wanted: Yearbook Coordinators
We need your help to create the 2016-17 yearbook for Santiago Hills! There are two positions open:
Creating the yearbook online is fun, and can be done from any computer. No previous experience is necessary, but it would be helpful. We just need someone with good organizational skills and creativity.
Below is a brief summary of the various responsibilities that you would share with Mrs. Clymer:
• Set up page layout & photo folders on School Annual website for current year
• Train parent volunteers & oversee their work
• Request various info & photos from 6th grade students for special pages & create those pages
• Conduct the yearbook cover artwork competition & submit front & back covers to School Annual
• Request photos from various outside school activities (SH team sports competitions, Kids Stuff, ACE), upload photos, & create those pages
• Submit student school photos to School Annual & create class composite pages
• Take photos of new students who missed school photos & upload
• Take photos of schoolwide activities & upload photos
• Create various activity pages throughout yearbook
• Edit pages and submit yearbook for print
The position starts immediately and will continue throughout the school year. Mrs. Clymer will train you and continue to work on the yearbook as well. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in the position or would like more information.
Yearbook Sales Coordinator
We are also seeking a coordinator to help track the yearbook sales. This will include recording orders that come in online and on paper, creating a list that can be used for distribution at the end of the school year. Keep records up-to-date to ensure that the proper number of yearbooks are printed. Work with the membership chair to get information on orders placed during our Back to School campaign.
This is an easy position to do from home so it is a great opportunity for a working parent that is looking for ways to get involved. Please contact us if you are interested.