What is the Book Fair?
An amazing selection of books is headed our way! In the fall and in the spring, our school library turns into a book store for one week where kids, parents, and community members can purchase book of all kinds. At our school Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
It is both a fundraiser and a PTA program to encourage young students to grow a love for reading. PTA sponsors the book fair and all profits will go to the library to purchase more books. Items are offered through Scholastic, http://www.
Reading for the Family
We also hold Family Events where the whole family can join in the fun. Check out the big dreams that can be realized through family reading: http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/family
Schedule of Events
This is a typical schedule for our Book Fair week. Check out our latest posts for the book fair here to get specific times.
- Monday before and after school
- Tuesday before and after school, morning Donuts and Dads. All family and friends welcome
- Wednesday before and after school
- Thursday before and after school, evening Family Night. All family and friends welcome!
- Friday before and after school
We accept the following payment methods at our book fair:
- Checks (Payable to the school)
- Credit Cards
If you are out of town or can’t make it to our Book Fair, you can also help support our school by shopping online.
- Send wish lists to family and friends
- Browse an expanded book selection
- All orders ship free to the school
One for me, one for my classroom
You can contribute books to your child’s classroom library. The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading. Look for a sign where teachers have created a wishlist of books they’d love to see in their classroom.
See you at the Book Fair!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.