What is the Book Fair?
An amazing selection of books is headed our way! In the fall and in the spring, our school library turns into a book store for one week where kids, parents, and community members can purchase book of all kinds. At our school Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
It is both a fundraiser and a PTA program to encourage young students to grow a love for reading. PTA sponsors the book fair and all profits will go to the library to purchase more books. Items are offered through Scholastic, http://www.
Reading for the Family
We also hold Family Events where the whole family can join in the fun. Check out the big dreams that can be realized through family reading: http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/family
Schedule of Events
This is a typical schedule for our Book Fair week. Check out our latest posts for the book fair here to get specific times.
- Monday before and after school
- Tuesday before and after school
- Wednesday before and after school, morning Donuts and Dads. All family and friends welcome
- Thursday before and after school, evening Family Night. All family and friends welcome!
- Friday before and after school
We accept the following payment methods at our book fair:
- Checks (Payable to the school)
- Credit Cards
If you are out of town or can’t make it to our Book Fair, you can also help support our school by shopping online at our school book fair website.
- Send wish lists to family and friends
- Browse an expanded book selection
- All orders ship free to the school
One for me, one for my classroom
You can contribute books to your child’s classroom library. The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading.
- Ask our school librarian what books she would to add to our school collection. Often you can find the school wishlist on the online book fair website at scholastic.com. https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=santiagohills
- Look for our teacher classroom book wishlist board in the library throughout the week. Teachers fill out book wishlist slips with the title and author of the book they would love to add to their collection, so you can easily pick it for them and gift it to the class. Every teacher has their own wishlist holder on this board.
See you at the Book Fair!
For more information, contact email@example.com.