Around the World in Santiago Hills
Friday, May 11th, 2018 5-8 p.m.
Our annual cultural festival features countries from around the world with fabulous food, fun, activities, music and entertainment.
Food Booths | Cultural Performances | Parade of Colors | Cake Walk | Activities | Opportunity Drawing | DJ & Music
Free Admission so bring your families, neighbors and friends! Tastes, games and opportunity drawing only $1 per ticket!
- Donate baked goods for the Cake Walk.
- Would you like your child to participate in the Parade of Colors?
- Sign up for a country booth and share treats & crafts of another culture.
See forms below, or email the AWISH committee at AWISH@santiagohillspta.com for more information or to sign up.
Documents and Forms:
- 2017 AWISH Booth requirements
- 2017 AWISH Craft Booth Signup
- 2017 AWISH Food Booth Signup
- 2017 AWISH Bake-Walk Signup
- 2017 AWISH Dietary Needs Form
- 2017 AWISH Flyer
- 2017 Donation Letter
In past years, we have had food booths from the following countries. Contact us to host one of the booths below or introduce us to a new country’s cuisine for 2017!
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
For questions or to volunteer at the event, contact our AWISH Coordinator at email@example.com.